Features & Benefits
The SomaComfort™ by SOMA Ergo promotes Stress-Relieving Dynamic Natural Posture, helping you to get more done and feel better doing it. Its exclusive two-part seat promotes better posture than a flat seat and features a tilt-forward and/or waterfall front feature. SomaComfort™ has a softer, more contoured seat and backrest than the SomaForm™ and is great for people who prefer that "wrap around" feeling and a chair you can sink into.
Build your own chair, Prices starting at $305.00
SomaComfort Low Back by SOMA Ergo is recommended for people who:
- Ideal for people who like to sit upright and who do a lot of data entry.
- Supports the low back and lumbar region by stabilizing the hips.
- Relaxation achieved by sitting balanced over the spine unloading on top edge of backrest.
More than a chair, it's a modular chair system
- Available in 14 seat sizes and with 21 backrest options.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI-HFS Ergonomic Standards.
- RSI-preventive Thorsac™ backrest.
- Select from four multi-adjust mechanisms.
- Environmental Friendly
- Large 5-leg base for stability.
- Recommended by top ergonomists, designers and clinician.
- Easy-to-reach adjustment.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
SomaComfort Small Back Chair Features:
- Seats: SomaComfort™ has a softer, more contoured seat and backrest than the SomaForm™ and is great for people who prefer that "wrap around" feeling and a chair you can sink into.
- Backrests: Low backrests are contoured with seams allowing the foam to keep subtle contours, a deeper lumbar curve & a more wrap-around shape so you feel held by the chair.
- Backrest height adjustment: Hand-saving, Quick-Lock lever or ratchet adjust.
- Base Sleek modern-style, scuff-resistant Nylon with flat top legs upon which you can place your feet.
- Lifetime Warranty on frame, base, casters and cylinder, 7 years on 24/7 version, 5 years on mechanism, fabric, cushioning and armrests. Soma Warranty Information.
SomaComfort Chair Specifications:
|sm. 37”-41”; med. 39.3”-43.3”; lrg. 42.3”-47.3”|
|Small 11" - 17" (Dependant on back selection)
Small 11" - 16.5" (Dependant on back selection)
||sm. 18”; md. 19.5“; lrg. 22”|
|Seat height:||sm. 16.3”-19.6”; med. 16.5-19.7”; lrg. 17.3-22”|
|Seat Depth:||sm. 17”; md. 19.5“; lrg. 20.5”; -1“+1.5”|
Why We Like It -
- Customizable ergonomic chair fitted for user
- Extremely comfortable
This is Good For -
- up to 275 lbs
- Good for someone that requires adjustability
Soma Comfort -Chair Eco Impact
- PBDE free foam
- Buy back / take back program
- up to 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
SomaComfort™ Chair Fabrics
Grade 1 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
TINY CHECK 2389
Grade 2 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
Grade 3 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
SomaComfort Chair Options
SomaComfort - Mechanism
Recommended mechanism for the SomaComfort High Back is : R, E, V & K for maximum complete back support.
SomaComfort - Casters
- Hard Wheel [CH] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on carpet - Included
- Soft Wheel [CS] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on hard floor + $12.00
- Soft Braking Wheel [CSB] - 2.5" / 55mm- Rolls when seated + $17.00
- Soft Reverse Braking Wheel [CSRB] - 2.5" / 50mm - Fixed when seated + $50.00
- Hard Wheel [CH3] - 2.5" / 75mm - Easier to roll on carpet + $20.00
- Hard Wheel [CH4] - 2.5" / 100mm - Easier to roll on carpet + $30.00
- Glides [CG] - Available in Black
SomaComfort - Base
- Nylon Base [N] - Nylon Black Base - 5 Leg 25" Diameter - Included
- Nylon Base Black [NH] - 5 Leg 26" Diameter + $20.00
- Heavy Duty Black [A28] - 5 Leg 28" Diameter + $60.00
- Polished Aluminum [P] - 5 Leg 25" Diameter + $60.00
- Wood on Aluminum [W] - Choose between Natural or Mahogany stain - 5 Leg 25" Diameter + $60.00
- Steel Spider [S] - 5 Leg 25" Diameter + $20.00
SomaComfort - Lift
- Xtra Short [XLS] - 3" Cyclinder
- Knee Tilt [LKT] - 3.5" Cyclinder
- LS [LS] - 4" Cyclinder
- LST [LST] - 5.5" Cyclinder
- Mid-Height [LM] - 8" Cyclinder + $12.00
- Drafting Height [LD] - 10" Cyclinder + $15.00
- Non-Swivel [LF] - 5" Cyclinder + $75.00
SomaComfort - Seat Size
- Small  - 16" D X 18" W
- Standard  - 17" D X 19"W
- Deep  - 18.5" D X 20" W
- Xtra Deep  - 20" D X 20.5" W
- Xtra Large  - 20" D X 22.5" W
SomaComfort - Backrest Options
SomaComfort - Arms Options
Fixed [AF] + $45.00
Adjustable height 4" [AH] + $50.00
Adjustable height 3"
[AA] + $65.00
[AR] + $70.00
[AS] + $100.00
Adjustable height 4"
[AL] + $65.00
Premium Chair line warranty
Limited lifetime warranty on SomaComfort/SomaForm & Rockit fabricated chair frames against structural failure, and on bases, lifts, casters, and glides under normal use.
Standard and Budget Chair line limited warranty.
Twelve (12) years on SomaSupport, Contour, Venture, Infinity, Hybrid, ErgoKinetic, Fit, PerfectFit, Mesh, ConChairto and all other SomaChairs not listed above under normal use.
On all chair lines except Bariatric/Xtra Sturdy and those used in 24/7 environments.
Five (5) years on chair mechanisms, and adjustable arm supports under normal use.
Three (3) years on fabric, seams, cushioning and arm pads under normal use.
Bariatric/ Xtra Sturdy Chair line warranty.
Four (4) year warranty on frame, mechanisms, base and casters. Two (2) years on lifts, arms, arm caps and upholstery for users up to 500#.
When any SomaChair is used in an over 40 hour per week setting, a simple two (2) year warranty on all parts will apply.
Replacement parts for parts needing replacement and that can be installed in the field will be shipped to the customer at no charge. Defective part must be returned to Soma otherwise customer will be charged. Installation of field replaceable parts (Backrests, casters, bases, lifts, arm supports and pads ) is the responsibility of the customer or the Soma certified dealer through which product was sold. For chairs that need to be returned to the factory for repair the customer is responsible for any return packing and shipping costs.
No implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose extend beyond the terms of these express warranties. These warranties do not apply to any products which have been repaired or altered in any way so as to impair performance or reliability, nor to products which have been misused, abused, neglected or accidentally damaged in transit. Soma Ergonomics, Inc. liability for its products shall be limited to repairing or replacing parts determined by Soma Ergonomics, Inc. to be defective or, at Soma Ergonomics’ option, to refunding the purchase price of such parts.
Soma Ergonomics, Inc. will not be liable, under any circumstance, for incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, lost revenues) arising in connection with the sale, use, inability to use, repair or replacement of Soma Ergonomics, Inc. products. The remedies of the purchaser set forth in this warranty are exclusive and the liability of Soma Ergonomics, Inc. arising from any cause whatsoever shall not exceed the price paid for the products. Some states do not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Enjoy the world class real ergonomic support your SomaChair give you and thanks for buying SomaChairs.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed