- International Shipping
Most of our products can be shipped anywhere in the world. However, our free shipping program does not apply to orders shipped outside of the United States (there are some exceptions for Canada, please see below). We have selected BongoUS.com as our preferrerd freight forwarding service.
Why we ship internationally via BongoUS.com:
- They save you money. Their rates can be as much as 50% lower than UPS.
- All shipments are trackable. They ship via DHL and all packages are signature required so you know exactly where your package is.
- They make international payment a much simpler process for you and lessen fraud risk for us. As long as you use the same credit card with us that you use with BongoUS, we will accept your credit card as payment. No pre-payment via wire transfer is required. This saves you time and money.
- BongoUS.com offers a number of conveniences to you - combine shipments from multiple merchants, time your shipments to arrive when convenient, and purchase items that require freight shipment via common carrier.
- You give us your own personal, BongoUS, U.S. mailing address.
Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
|Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.|
|Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.|
|Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method. You MUST use the same credit with us that you have on file with Bongo.
|Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.|
|Click Below to Get Started:
Warranty Information for International Customers:
All products are new and carry the full manufacturer's warranty. However, there may or may not be warranty support that is local to you. Many manufacturers limit warranty to country of purchase. If it becomes necessary to either ship the product back to us for replacement, or for us to ship you replacement parts, we do not cover any of the shipping costs. All warranty shipping costs are covered by the buyer.
Everything on our website can be shipped to Canada. To order, place your order online. We offer a number of options to reduce your costs. Some of our products actually ship from Canadian warehouses and ship free of both freight and import taxes. Currently these brands are:
- Nightingale Chairs
- Allseating Chairs
Humanscale, Workrite, and Mayline will ship directly to you from their warehouse but require us to collect 5% duties in advance. In addition, a quote for shipping will have to be obtained on an order by order basis. Brand specific information:
- Workrite - keyboard trays, monitor arms, and other small accessories ship to Canada for free. Desks and accessory rails ship for 8% of full retail. There are no brokerage fees but GST is due in advance.
- Mayline - desks will require that you have an import brokerage named or will quote a brokerage of their choice.
- Humanscale - Chairs ship for a flat $95 to bordering provinces. Other provinces will be quoted on a case by case basis. Other products ship for $30 per item. There are no brokerage fees but GST is due in advance.
Other items to Canada can be shipped via BongoUS.com (see above for more information or the BongoUS.com website), UPS Standard to Canada, UPS Worldwide Expedited, or for smaller items via USPS. Not all items are eligible for USPS shipping. We do not prepay import taxes, duties, or brokerage fees. You will be responsible for those costs on delivery.
UPS to Canada:
UPS charges brokerage fees for UPS Standard but does not do so for expedited methods. These are typical brokerage fees for UPS Standard to Canada:
Value for Duty
Brokerage fees via
UPS Standard to Canada
|$0.01 - $20.00||
|$20.01 to $40.00||
|$40.01 to $100.00||
|$100.01 to $200.00||
|$200.01 to $350.00||
|$350.01 to $500.00||
|$500.01 to $750.00||
|$750.01 to $1,000.00||
|$1000.01 to $1,250.00||
|$1,250.01 to $1,600.00||
|$1600.01 to $5,000.00||
|Each additional $1,000.00||
For more information on UPS service to Canada, please see UPS.com.