Height Adjustable Dual Arm (5 to 25lb LCD Monitor) Wall Mount
Provides a broad range of motion for viewing small flat panel monitors and TVs from multiple angles and heights.
- An ergonomic solution for installations that require various viewing heights
- Folds in close to the wall for a low-profile appearance and provides cable management
- Fingertip height adjustment up to 13.25" (337 mm) to achieve optimal viewing height
- Centris Technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions
- Easy installation - Attach wall plate to single stud. Slide mount onto plate. Attach display to mount. Secure hardware.
- Sleek, attractive design hides all hardware
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points for customized control
- Tension can be optimized for touchscreen use
- Compatible with all Chief custom OFB Office Furniture interface brackets
- Ships fully assembled
- VESA® 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm compatible (custom interfaces also available)
- Color: Black or Silver
- Compatible with OFB Furniture Brackets: Yes
- Dynamic Height Adjustment: 13.25"
- Maximum Extension: 19.4" (492.8mm)
- Minimum Depth: 2.19" (55.6mm)
- Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 75 x 75mm ,100 x 100mm
- Number of Monitors: 1
- Orientation: Landscape, Portrait
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.0" x 10.0" x 2.2" (305 x 254 x 56mm)
- Post-Installation Leveling (Roll): Yes
- Solution Type:UniversalTilt: + 75° , - 10°
- Typical Screen Sizes:10 - 30"
- Wall Stud Compatibility (inches) :Single Stud
- Weight Capacity:5 - 25 lbs (2.3 - 11.3kg)
FREIGHT DAMAGE: Upon acceptance of a shipment, it is your responsibility to open the package(s) immediately and report any damage AND file a claim with the freight company. All products ship FOB Savage, MN, or point of shipment. This means once it leaves our warehouse it is the responsibility of the purchaser.
OBVIOUS FREIGHT DAMAGE: If a shipment is received with obvious freight damage or the carton is obviously damaged, REFUSE the package(s) and contact us immediately to allow us to supply you with a replacement. The replacement item(s) will be charged to you. Any reimbursement from the original product order should be settled with the freight company. If you accept a package with obvious damage, Chief will supply you with a replacement at your cost, but it is again your responsibility to report any damage to the freight company.
CONCEALED FREIGHT DAMAGE: If a shipment is received with concealed freight damage, notify Chief and the freight company immediately. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the freight company. Keep the product in the original carton. If the concealed damage is not reported to the carrier and Chief immediately, there is no recourse. The above steps must be taken on all shipments with damage whether Chief ships to you or your customer.
What is your Return Authorization Policy?
All merchandise returned to Chief must be returned with prior authorization and a Return Authorization number provided by Customer Service. Defective or product received incorrectly due to an error on Chief's part will be credited to your account in full. In situations where the dealer needs to return merchandise due to a change in its project/equipment or due to ordering incorrectly, a restock charge will apply as follows. Merchandise invoiced in the past 0-30 days - 10%; 31-60 days - 15%; 61-90 days - 25%. Reduced fees may be given for an accompanying reorder of equal or greater value. Returns are not allowed for merchandise over 90 days old; electrical lift products; special order products, or discontinued merchandise. Products returned that are damaged or missing parts will not be eligible for credit unless they can easily be made saleable. Additional charges for parts and labor may apply.
Are Chief products covered under a warranty?
With the exception of electric, gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms, Chief warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 10 years. All warranties are in effect beginning the date the product was invoiced by Chief. Electrical mechanisms (such as lift products) have a 1-year limited warranty. Gas cylinder and one-way bearing mechanisms have a 5-year limited warranty. All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only. Chief disclaims liability for any modifications, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity. Chief also disclaims liability for any modifications made to electrical mechanisms, improper installation, incorrect voltage connection and/or installations over the stated weight capacity. All Electrical Mechanisms are intended for indoor use only and failure to comply will void warranty.
Chief's sole warranty obligation to the owner of its products is to repair or replace (at Chief's discretion) defective products at no charge to the original purchaser within the warranty period. The purchaser is responsible for returning the product to Chief Manufacturing via prepaid shipping. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Chief disclaims any other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. Chief will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use or inability to use Chief products, even if Chief has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Chief bears no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any labor charges for the repair of Chief products performed by someone other than a Chief employee. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply. Chief will not be responsible for damage to Chief products caused by misuse, abuse, failure to properly package the product for return to Chief or for damage caused by carriers during shipment to or from Chief. Any repairs to Chief products required due to misuse, abuse or shipping damage or repairs of defective Chief product outside the warranty period will be performed at the current rates established by Chief for factory service.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed