Features & Benefits
Workrite Poise Heavy Duty Monitor Arm - Perfect for 18 to 42lb Monitors
A simple touch with your fingertip will easily change the position of the Workrite Poise™ while the monitor remains perfectly parallel.
The Workrite Poise™ featuring its Parallelogram Design allows a simple touch with your fingertip easily change the position while the monitor remains perfectly parallel. The adjustable pneumatic counter balance floats the monitor above the work surface. The Workrite Poise™ monitor arm adds a range of adjustment to meet users need for visual acuity and individual user preference that is unmatched in the industry.
• 23.25" reach range maximizes space
• 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4"
• 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
• 12" vertical height range allows mounting plate to go as high as 17.5" above desk
• Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
• Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs users with disabilities and reclined usage
• Supports monitor arms from 18 to 42 lbs., including most common monitors from 17" to 24".
• C-Clamp & Grommet Mount
• Available in Silver or Graphite finish
The Workrite Poise™ has several thoughtful features built in. Graphic indicators are molded into the arm to assist in adjustment long after the assembly instructions have gone away. The cable management system from the base to the monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed