StandingDesk Economical Telescoping Height Adjustable Desk Base - SD-115
The SD-115 height adjustable standing desk is an economical, width-adjustable electric workstation base. The Extender Rod (Drive Shaft) connecting the two legs can telescope from 40.9" to 70.8" , allowing this base to accommodate a wide range of tabletops. This desk does not offer a modesty panel due to the unique telescoping width capability.
The height adjusts from 26" to 46.5" at a rate of 1" per second, with a lift capacity of 154 lb. An Anti-Squeeze Protection System will automatically engage if the resistance increases noticeably while moving down. High quality oversized levelers accent the feet of the base.
- Frame adjusts from 26" to 46.5"
- 2-leg frame telescopes in base size from 40.9" to 70.8" (Ideal for 42" to 72" work surfaces)
- Lifting capacity: 154 Lbs
- Adjusts 1" per second
- Power supply is 110V
- 80 Watt AC Power Transformer (consumption: 80 Watts; standby: Less than 1 Watt)
- Power supply is UL approved for the USA and Canada
- Frame color: Silver (visible frame parts powder coated in frame color, non-visible metal parts are surface treated - plated)
- 2-year warranty on motorized parts, 5-year on structure
Motor: 2 years
Metal Parts: 5 years
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Out STANDING product
Posted by Ed Detwiler on 26th Apr 2013
I just wanted the motorized frame to elevate my existing 4-foot connecting bridge in a "u" shaped configuration. The bridge has a monitor stand, a telephone, a tablet pc docking station and a phone docking station. I was a little confused by the directions, but the folks at Ergoprise were great and gave me the assistance I needed. I now use it daily, more standing than sitting, and am very happy with the construction and appearance.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed